[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 21:30:15 EDT 2017

>Why would anyone move to a place where you have to ask permission to paint your own house, and be told the colors that are authorized?

A few reasons:  there are now (I'm told) some places where if you land
a job and don't want a long drive to work you pretty much have to live
in a HOA.   HOAs are all over the place now apparently.

Some folks move into one, THEN get interested in radio, not the other
way around.

There are marriages where the XYL makes all the do re mi and wears the
pants and decides where they'll live.  Some OM like HOAs; XYLs seem to
love them.

And not everyone is a property owner's rights libertarian like me.

73

Rob
K5UJ