[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

Ed edwmullin at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 10:06:23 EDT 2017

I have always wondered why so many people were willing to surrender control of their most valued possession.   I also wonder what it takes to modify a deed or HOA.  The HOA agreements are a form of contract, I've heard of people modifying those contracts at signing, and having the modified form stand in court, because the rep for the HOA did not read the agreement before signing.    As for deeds, once you have paid the debts against the property,  how hard is it to change a deed. I've heard tell of folks getting land patents, which are basically unrestricted deeds.

Sadly it boils down to those few who have the resources for a protracted legal battle.  You can be right as rain and still lose because you simply cant afford to fight for your rights.

VR,   Ed Mullin