[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

WA5VGO hbrnut at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 6 11:11:11 EDT 2017

Why would anyone move to a place where you have to ask permission to
paint your own house, and be told the colors that are authorized?

It's simple-esthetics. I got tired of having neighbors parking their
Kenworths and boats in the front yard or painting their homes hot pink.
My HOA homes have also always maintained property value much better than
the non-HOA. If I've got to choose between a hobby or my home and
family, the hobby's going to come out last every time.