[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

Mike Durff K4TQF at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 14:06:17 EDT 2017

How about living in a town of 2000 where the WHOLE TOWN is a designated historic district? Well, I lived in such a place for 10+ years and still own 3.5 acres and a shack there. How do I get around the hysterical guidelines? According to the HDC coordinator, I would need to erect an antenna that is "historically" or "period" correct. So, lets see... a couple of  400' tall Trylon towers with a 6 wire flattop should do nicely.
Durff, K4TQF

Eureka Springs, Arkansas

|   |
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
 Eureka Springs Arkansas Nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas, offering relaxation, ...  |   |