[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

WA5VGO hbrnut at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 6 15:36:47 EDT 2017

This all makes perfect sense. Too bad other developments don't follow this practice. I do believe some HOS's have gone too far and that many board members are small people with huge egos.

I'm all for personal property freedom. However, it's the age old question-when does one person's freedom start infringing on someone else's? To me, when my neighbor's decisions begin to negatively affect my investment, they've crossed a line. I would expect them to view my actions the same way.

By the way, Houston is the largest city in the world with no zoning. And I mean none whatsoever. Without something in place to protect property value you can imagine what would ensue.

Darrell