[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:55:54 EDT 2017

The ARRL has published a "FAQ" on the "parity act."  It is a PDF file
so I have not bothered to read it because I don't want to take the
time and trouble to download a file and open it.  but for the record
it is there.  I don't know if it addresses the statements made by that
ex-vice director in 6 land or not.  I just thought I'd mention it to
be fair.  Usually FA Q and As are on html web pages so they are easy
to read.  ARRL does a pdf file and buries it.

http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-posts-amateur-radio-parity-act-faqs

73

Rob
K5UJ