[AMRadio] ARRL stance

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 21:09:22 EDT 2017

"...from the ARRL about the subject and it provided a link to their stance..."

I tried to get a similar reply from the ARRL on their stance concerning the new VLF band and it's ridiculous power and antenna regulations. I wanted to know exactly what the comment was from the ARRL concerning the proposed rule making  All I got was a weasel worded reply and go look it up at the FCC, along with the new found knowledge that the ARRL's comments carry the same weight as each individual commentor, and is not representative of their membership or the ham community as a whole.  But their reply pales in comparison to the answer I got from the FCC when I asked about the process involved in coming up with those same ridiculous antenna and power restrictions.  To simplify their reasoning and translate it all into Southerm, the FCC  pulled all that out of their a**.

Charlie W4MEC in NC