[AMRadio] Test equipment

Ed edwmullin at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 12:09:03 EDT 2017

A recent search for a signal generator found one on Amazon with pretty good reviews.

My meager bench hosts a few bits of equipment that I use the most, everything else being either too expensive or really just superfluous.  Things I couldn't do without: oscilloscope, frequency counter, signal generator, analog multimeter ( an ancient Simpson) and a grid dip meter.  I have a heathkit capacitor checker, the type that checks for leakage, but its down and out now.

Whats your list of tools you cant live without?

VR,   Ed Mullin