[AMRadio] Test equipment

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:00:44 EDT 2017

I'd add a really good DVM, one that does well with less than 1 ohm readings.  Nothing can speed short finding than a meter like that where you can just follow the decreasing resistance as it goes in the milli-ohm range to the short without having to lift wires or suspect parts. I invested in a good signal generator, an old style service monitor that I got govt surplus and a Tek scope.  The rest of my stuff is Eico and Heathkit tube test equipment I built from kits 50 years ago, and a 'newer' Heath counter from around 40 years ago.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC