[AMRadio] Globe Champion 300/350

Rj Mattson wn2ami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 14:18:41 EST 2017

Hi Mark
I think you can find the conversion of AX9099 to 5894 tubes in ER Magazine.
Not sure of issue.
Be well,
bob...w2ami x wn2ami 1962

From: mark <lexnonscripta at usa.com>
To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 22:13:25 -0600
Subject: [AMRadio] Globe Champion 300/350
Hello All!

I have recently acquired a Globe Champion 350 which will need some
attention. I have read on many posts about converting the finals to the
8043/5894 in lieu of the AX9099 tubes. I have seen references to other tube
final tube mods for this radio as well.

My problem is that I cannot find any documentation describing the
procedure.  Is there anyone that can provide some insight as to where I
might find the schematic mod for this radio?

Thanks

Mark
KD9CXH