[AMRadio] Globe Champion 300/350

mark lexnonscripta at usa.com
Thu Dec 28 20:47:25 EST 2017

Hi Bob,

Thank you - I believe that Issue was September of 1997 by my friend,
K9RJ... Well, he was such a nice guy, I think he was everybody's friend.
When I first moved back to Illinois and decided to get back into AMing,
he was the first person I wanted to get in touch with again. It was a
real let down for me when I found that he had passed. I have very good
memories of Jim and the group on the Midwest Classic Radio Net when I
first started taking check ins. I think we had only 7 that first
Saturday, and Jim was one of them.

Anyhow, W5JO has offered to lend some of his info on the 8643
conversion, and it just so happens that I won a pair just a few minutes
ago on eBay. Guess I am committed!

Thanks for responding,

Mark
KD9CXH