[AMRadio] KJ9T SK

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:14:50 EST 2017

I worked Jim recently on either 160 or 75, maybe 3 weeks ago and he
was expressing interest in doing more AM operating.  I think he had
gotten away from it for a few years but wanted to turn that around.  I
think he had two rigs built by Bill Decker, or at least one.   He
sounded fine when I talked to him so I guess whatever happened was
unexpected.

73

Rob
K5UJ