[AMRadio] GPS Time

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 20:36:06 EST 2017

Yeah, there was much talk on the Flex Radio reflector (which is mostly silent these days) about training your radio's internal oscillator with the 1 PPS / 10 PPS sync pulses from a GPS receiver. I never was that the into the process even though I've had 3 of their radios.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone