[AMRadio] GPS Time

Robert Bethman oldrotorheadsarge at outlook.com
Wed Feb 22 20:44:01 EST 2017

Bill, et al,

This system is actually very inexpensive for me.  The Trimble 1PPS Revolution board was less than $50, and the additional circuitry I am not even paying for.  The 10MC Oscillator was given to me by the Electronics Engineer that is building the rest of the circuit.

The only thing more accurate would be if I were to purchase a Rubidium clock.  I’m not about to spend those $$$!

Regards, Bob – N0DGN