[AMRadio] GPS Time

Robert Bethman oldrotorheadsarge at outlook.com
Wed Feb 22 22:28:09 EST 2017

That is today's problem!  Clocks have not been made since about then that synchronize to 60Hz since about that time.

I'm just avoiding the loss of WWV and the inherent delay.

Regarding my computer, it gets time sync through an old piece of software.  I use the Naval Observatory for that.

Since MY cost is so low, I can manage to go the route that I am.  Regards, Bob - N0DGN