[AMRadio] GPS Time

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:16:28 EST 2017

My WWVB clock was several seconds slow the other day.  I think some or
all of the WWV stations may have been off the air for servicing.  Now,
06:15 UTC, WWV is coming in very well (here in Atlanta) on 5 MHz.  My
clock re-synched with it, and is telling me the right time now.

Ollie
W2QXR

--
http://oliversteiner.com