[AMRadio] Dalton GA fest

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:55:26 EST 2017

I managed to get a look at the photos.  Did anyone else besides me
spot that big Dahl mod. transformer in the back of a van?

I am assuming it was mod. iron because it had h.v. lugs on both ears,
3 on one and two on the other side, exactly what you'd expect on
broadcast mod. iron.

Unless the owner wanted a fortune, that thing would have probably gone
home with me.

Saw one item of Dahl plate iron too.  Tnx to Charlie and KN4R for the photos.

Rob
K5UJ