[AMRadio] GK500 OTA almost

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:31:29 EST 2017

> WRL documentation is sometimes terrible Collin.

One of the first things I had to discover is that manufacturer
schematics are often not telling me what I should see for the item in
front of me.

A lot of them made little changes in mid-production without changing
the schematics or parts lists.   If you run out of 200 ohm resistors
and have to keep the assembly line going you raid the 400 ohms and
parallel two and keep moving but a manual re-print for that?  Too
costly.

In the old days computer inventorying and next day shipping didn't exist.

Rob
K5UJ