[AMRadio] GK500 OTA almost

Collin n4tua at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 08:39:57 EST 2017

Jim,
I know WRL used what was available and what was cheap.
The example though I noticed was in the final amp screen grid circuit there is a resistor which the parts list shows 2500 ohm, 20 watt. The actual part used is 25K ohm, 20 watt. The part in my keeper and both junkers are all the same and look original.

When I found this, I really thought I had something. Now, I just don't know and left it alone like it was.

Good Day, Collin