[AMRadio] GK500 OTA almost

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jan 5 09:17:13 EST 2017

I am not surprised, they did  not spend a lot of time  proof reading it
seems.  The copy of the manual I have shows that screen dropping resistor to
be 20K and your units have 25K.

Another example is my 500A has a parasitic suppressor in the driver plate
lead but the manual that came with the unit does not show it.  The manual is
the original document furnished by the WRL in 1954.

Jim
W5JO