[AMRadio] The group

Robert Bethman oldrotorheadsarge at outlook.com
Fri Jul 14 17:14:09 EDT 2017

My view is leave it up.  Personally, I have been very busy with renovating the outside part of a 24 year old deck.
This has not allowed time for either postings nor AM activity.
That particular chore WILL be soon completed, and allow for the erection of antennas and time to get on air.

That is my reasoning for keeping it alive.  Others may have entirely different views.

Regards, Bob
A.R.S. N0DGN [ Licensed Since 1980 ]
Bob
USA RET.