[AMRadio] The group

tonne at comcast.net tonne at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 17:17:14 EDT 2017

Well nuts :-)

The quality way to communicate ! QEX has accepted an article of mine
about processing of audio which is especially applicable to AM. And it
is being referenced in the updated (a tiny bit of material I sent to Ward)
Speech chapter in the 2018 ARRL Handbook.

Do we need to have some discussions, for example, on subjects such
as that? Or is it "kinda hopeless" and the die is cast?

Speak up troopers !

- Jim Tonne W4ENE