[AMRadio] The group

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 19:17:34 EDT 2017

Good grief Jim!!

First the admin of the Drake reflector wants to shut it down....now the AM
reflector is to be shut down for lack of activity.
This makes as much sense as selling all my almost mint AM gear during the
summer months when QRN is high....only to go find another bunch of gear in
November when the bands quiet down!
The Drake admin decided to keep that reflector going....I sincerely hope you
do too Jim!
It is needed especially the archives to supplement the AM forum.
Regards....

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ