CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 19:41:48 EDT 2017

I'd hate to see this list go away also.  It would be like BAMA or mods.dk shutting down, you don't need it every day, but when you do, it is great to have it.  How may people are registered for the forum?  How do people learn about it's existence in the first place?  I just stumbled upon it when looking for information and the search engine gave me a link here.

Don't want to soapbox, but if you are into vintage, don't keep it to yourself.  Do a demo at a ham club in your area, or all the clubs in your area, write to the ARRL requesting more and better coverage, submit an article about vintage and argue when you get the refusal letter that says, "Not of interest to our current membership."

Charlie, W4MC in NC