[AMRadio] Keep the AM Mailing List


Jim Sorenson kjsorenson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 20:34:19 EDT 2017


Another vote to keep it going. I don't post often, but I read every post
and every time I do I learn something interesting and useful. It makes me a
better ham even after 60 years at it.

Jim W3BH




On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:15 PM, <amradio-request at mailman.qth.net> wrote:

> Send AMRadio mailing list submissions to
>         amradio at mailman.qth.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         amradio-request at mailman.qth.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         amradio-owner at mailman.qth.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AMRadio digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: [AMRadio reflector] (oldradio at comcast.net)
>    2. Re: The group (Ron.K3PID)
>    3. Re: The group (w8au at sssnet.com)
>    4. Reflector Status (Don Cunningham)
>    5. Re: Reflector Status (David Harmon)
>    6. Re: AMRadio Digest, Vol 162, Issue 3 (KD)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:49:24 -0400
> From: oldradio at comcast.net
> To: CL in NC <mjcal77 at yahoo.com>
> Cc: amradio at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] [AMRadio reflector]
> Message-ID: <556e4ac2-a6bd-4e57-8b4c-313424754745 at email.android.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:51:45 -0500
> From: "Ron.K3PID" <ron.k3pid at sbcglobal.net>
> To: <w5jo at brightok.net>,        "AM Radio List" <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] The group
> Message-ID: <7AFC9546091F4417BCB9F837246C7325 at Zeus>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>         reply-type=response
>
> One vote to keep it going. I for one only post when I have a question ( or
> on the rare occasion that I can answer one ) but enjoy what I see...
>
>
> Ron K3PID
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 20:00:16 -0400
> From: w8au at sssnet.com
> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] The group
> Message-ID: <mailman.4571.1500077738.7807.amradio at mailman.qth.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
>
> At 05:24 PM 7/14/2017, Robert Nickels wrote:
> >I vote to keep this email reflector going.   I seldom look at the
> >online forum for some of the same reasons mentioned.   Most similar
> >groups have been pretty good at self-policing, as long as the basic
> >agreement to stay on topic is enforced.   And many knowledgeable
> >resources  who will
> >never be "frequent posters" will pop up when they have something to
> >contribute.
>
> I agree with Bob.
>
> Perry   w8au
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:03:16 -0500
> From: Don Cunningham <DonC at martineer.net>
> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: [AMRadio] Reflector Status
> Message-ID: <7d9437ba-2b65-c381-59e2-5f5e4b501156 at martineer.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
>
> Jim,
> I would sure hate to see us lose any AM resources, much less a well run
> asset like this group.  I hope you and Brian will re-consider and keep
> the list going.
>
> I am new to AM, just actually getting my feet good and wet, and want to
> learn even more over the upcoming years.
> 73,
> Don, WB5HAK
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:06:44 -0500
> From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz at sbcglobal.net>
> To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Reflector Status
> Message-ID: <002101d2fcfe$41472500$c3d56f00$@sbcglobal.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain;       charset="us-ascii"
>
> + one more Don!
>
>
> 73
>
> David Harmon
> K6XYZ
> Sperry, OK
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
> [mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don Cunningham
> Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 7:03 PM
> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: [AMRadio] Reflector Status
>
> Jim,
> I would sure hate to see us lose any AM resources, much less a well run
> asset like this group.  I hope you and Brian will re-consider and keep the
> list going.
>
> I am new to AM, just actually getting my feet good and wet, and want to
> learn even more over the upcoming years.
> 73,
> Don, WB5HAK
> ______________________________________________________________
> Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net
> AMRadio mailing list
> Archives: http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/amradio/
> List Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html List Home:
> http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Post: AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> To unsubscribe, send an email to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with the
> word unsubscribe in the message body.
>
> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
> Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
> Message
> delivered to k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 00:11:15 +0000 (UTC)
> From: KD <wb4am at yahoo.com>
> To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] AMRadio Digest, Vol 162, Issue 3
> Message-ID: <1693260473.778422.1500077475915 at mail.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> There might be more people lurking in the back ground then anyone can ever
> know!
> I don't believe I have ever posted but I do read these posts as they come
> in.? Forums can be similar to Sand Bagging.Just because there are only 2 or
> 3 people talking over the Air, doesn't mean there are only 2 or 3 people
> listening to one another.? The number of people listening or perhaps
> reading these post are unknown.
> So if any votes count, I vote to keep it going...
> With that being said, thank you all who do Post and thank you all who
> allows all of these posts...
> All the Best,KenWB4AM
>
>
>  On Friday, July 14, 2017, 7:53:36 PM EDT, <amradio-request at mailman.qth.
> net> wrote:
>
> Send AMRadio mailing list submissions to
> ??? amradio at mailman.qth.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> ??? http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> ??? amradio-request at mailman.qth.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> ??? amradio-owner at mailman.qth.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AMRadio digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> ? 1. Re: The group (Robert Nickels)
> ? 2. Re: The group (Larry Szendrei)
> ? 3. Re: The group (cemilton at aol.com)
> ? 4. Re: The group (Chuck, AE4CW)
> ? 5. Re: The group (donroden at hiwaay.net)
> ? 6. Re: The group (Larry Szendrei)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:24:07 -0500
> From: Robert Nickels <ranickel at comcast.net>
> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] The group
> Message-ID: <07e51daf-6797-fc3b-d291-ca660b2924ea at comcast.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
>
> I vote to keep this email reflector going.? I seldom look at the online
> forum for some of the same reasons mentioned.? Most similar groups have
> been pretty good at self-policing, as long as the basic agreement to
> stay on topic is enforced.? And many knowledgeable resources? who will?
> never be "frequent posters" will pop up when they have something to
> contribute.
>
> 73, Bob W9RAN
>
>
> -
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> AMRadio mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
>
>
> End of AMRadio Digest, Vol 162, Issue 6
> ***************************************
>


More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 21 Nov 2017.