[AMRadio] The group

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 20:37:08 EDT 2017

Also, I noticed in QST that the AM event apparently went over pretty well. Of course since it was the ARRL's idea....they were going to pat themselves on the back. Maybe we as a group should reach out to the great unwashed I mean uninformed and let them know we're here.

That might lead to more members therefore more activity.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone