[AMRadio] AM Activity on 15 and 10 meters.

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Fri Jul 14 23:37:49 EDT 2017

As I type this at 8:30PM West Coast time 10M is open via E-skip to
many parts of the US. Just listen for beacons between 28.2 and 28.3,
and SSB between 28.3 and 28.5. Unfortunately no AM around 29.0

If you want to check what's happening visually look at www.dxmaps.com

I agree 15m is mythical at the moment due to poor propagation, but
40m, 20m and 10m do not have to be.

- Paul  KW7Y