[AMRadio] RCA Transformer ID?

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 06:53:35 EDT 2017

That should certainly help with the audio frequency response.  I can't
remember if they have a core gap or not.  I bet they have one.  I
heard that RCA made a zillion of them and they were frequently found
at hamfests 50 years ago.   I don't know what kind of final PA was in
the Liberty ship rigs.  Must have been some sort of tetrode because of
the tertiary winding, or else maybe the 3rd winding was used to
modulate the driver.

73

Rob
K5UJ