mark lexnonscripta at usa.com
Sat Jul 15 09:34:40 EDT 2017

Keep the AM reflector up and healthy!

I am just getting back to AM (Original founder and Net Control for the
Midwest AM Classic Radio Net) Been away for a few years but got a new
license and several Transmitters, Including a T-368. Just trying to
catch up with a lot of other responsibilities. My plan is to rewire and
remodel my new Radio room, but its been slow going.

If you decide to give it up, instead of that, turn it over to someone
else that will maintain it. That is what I did when I moved to Arizona
with The MCRN.

BTW - the sunspot cycle has driven interest into the ground, when it
returns a resurgence of interest will also return. However, the more you
surrender, the more you lose. Keep the reflector alive!

73'

KD9CXH (Formerly KA9FBX)
Mark