[AMRadio] Possible changes

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 12:06:58 EDT 2017

you have to be a real 100% sucker to have anything to do with
Facebook.  Zuck takes all your information and sells it.  Once you
join it's nearly impossible to divorce yourself from Facebook and your
identity gets mined and sold.  Read the agreement--like something you
sign to buy in a HOA development.  I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot
pole.  Facebook's popularity is only due to the technical incompetence
of billions who want a webpage but don't know how to get one.

Just because some people are fool enough for social media doesn't mean
an email list is no good.  Besides, I have social media--it's ham
radio.

73

Rob
K5UJ

 Also the use of Facebook has moved many to that venue