[AMRadio] The group

W5DVG - Patrick Rogers w5dvg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 15 13:33:13 EDT 2017

AM Radio:

I already sent my "yes" to keep the group going. As busy as I am in
retirement and having just read all the "keep it going" requests, I suddenly
remembered why I joined the group.

I have a Globe Scout 65A and a Heathkit Apache that I want to get on the air
this fall. The GS works great save maybe changing out the filter cap. I have
been collecting xtals for 80-40 meters. Have a Drake 2A receiver. Should be
a great combo.

The "Scratch Apache" I believe only needs new power supply caps as well.

Looking forward hopefully to helpful comments as I get to the restoration
work this fall.

Can't wait to fire up the AM.

Patrick
73's de