[AMRadio] Possible changes

Randy Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 18:22:43 EDT 2017

II hope you've made the decision to keep the list.

Changes are fine, everything changes over time.

I don't say much because I generally don't have much to say but I read
all of the posts that come through this list and I enjoy it.

I am living in an apartment and cannot have any form of antennas so my
ham radio is limited to the Internet and what I can read. I'd love to
get on the air and yak with you guys, and actually use my legal limit
AM tx'er, but for now I'll just have to read about all your AM
experiences on here.

Thank you Jim, et al. for your consideration in keeping the list alive.

73 es gl de Randy N3LRX/8