[AMRadio] RCA Transformer ID?

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:53:28 EDT 2017

The only info I have come up with on the Liberty Ship radio gear is here:

http://jproc.ca/ve3fab/jbradrm.html

[http://jproc.ca/ve3fab/jbrr1.jpg]<http://jproc.ca/ve3fab/jbradrm.html>

SS John Brown Radio Room - jproc.ca<http://jproc.ca/ve3fab/jbradrm.html>
jproc.ca
S.S. JOHN BROWN RADIO ROOM Liberty ship was the name given to the EC2-S-C1 type ship designed for "Emergency" construction by the United States Maritime Commission in ...

Mitch, K9PNP