[AMRadio] The Reflector

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Jul 17 09:32:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Just a note to tell all of you that the reflector will remain active.  The
reason....because of the requests of many of you.

We have decided to leave things as they are temporarily and see how things
go.

Remember, we want EVERYONE to feel comfortable when they post a question,
comment or suggestion.

Thanks to all of you for your comments.

One thing I noticed is that this discussion migrated over to the Boatanchors
List.  My suggestion is to not cross post to other lists in any message.
That avoids confusion on other reflectors.

73,

Jim
W5JO
Moderator