[AMRadio] For Sale: Liberty Ship class Navy Type TCP 10 channel Rx-Tx

Doug Hensley w5jv at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:57:21 EDT 2017

Wow, I didn't realize people were still interested in the old Liberty ship

days.  Well, I have some good news for the industrious collector out there.

In my way is a Navy type TCP ship/shore Tx-Rx 10 channel set.  Runs 75 watts

AM and utilizes the frequency range 2000 to 3000 kHZ.  With some effort

it might just be tunable on 160 meters.  I do not have the power supply, only

the RF unit (which sat on top of the power supply).  During those days, this

range was the range used by port control stations.  Pearl Harbor, for example,

sat on 2716 kHZ from the beginning of radio through the Vietnam era.

Size is the issue.  Typical boatanchor and is about two feet square by 2 1/2 feet

tall.  Two people can lift it.

I am located in central Louisiana (Baton Rouge).  If interested, I can send a few

pictures.  No idea what to ask for it but i'm easy.

Cheers,

Doug W5JV