[AMRadio] The Reflector

Commtekman at aol.com Commtekman at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 12:15:27 EDT 2017

Thank you Jim!  We all appreciate your  decision-

Bob
K6OSM

In a message dated 7/17/2017 6:34:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
w5jo at brightok.net writes:

Hi  all,

Just a note to tell all of you that the reflector will remain  active.  The
reason....because of the requests of many of  you.

We have decided to leave things as they are temporarily and see  how things
go.

Remember, we want EVERYONE to feel comfortable when  they post a question,
comment or suggestion.

Thanks to all of you  for your comments.

One thing I noticed is that this discussion migrated  over to the
Boatanchors
List.  My suggestion is to not cross post to  other lists in any message.
That avoids confusion on other  reflectors.

73,

Jim
W5JO
Moderator