[AMRadio] B&W 5100

mark lexnonscripta at usa.com
Mon Jul 17 18:41:11 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I picked up a B&W 5100 - not the "B" version, but the first iteration.

One of the issues is that someone drilled a hole just above the meter. I
havent delved into the circuitry yet, do I dont know why that was done,
but that hole bugs me and I'd like to put the radio back to stock.

Anyone know of someone that has screened a face for one of these, or has
some idea on how to go about a repair. Right now I am considering just
filling it with a little weld from my mig, sanding it out and then of
course, I need to re-do the front panel.

ON the other hand, maybe someone has a skeleton and I can get the front
panel.

Ideas or comments welcome!

Best 73'

Mark