[AMRadio] B&W 5100

John Dilks oldradio at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 18:55:55 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

You didn't mention the size?  Depending on size, mounting a pilot light in the hole might cover it. Large jeweled pilot lights are 3/4" or 1"(forget) and the standard ones are smaller.  I might have one for you if you want?  Gotta look in my stash.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN
Having fun smelling hot rosin and solder again.