[AMRadio] HVAC RFI Question

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 18:50:05 EDT 2017

While I haven't had to deal with this, there was an article in QST a couple of years ago by a ham who did have problems with his A/C unit. IIRC he was able to solve it with liberal application of ferrite beads / torroids. You might do a search for the article, but then you might not have an issue to begin with.

You have other computers even in your shack, and chances are if you have any modern appliances they have micro controllers. I agree it's best to be prepared, but you might be ok.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone