[AMRadio] HVAC RFI Question

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 19:06:36 EDT 2017

When I go on the air, the electronic brain in my oven goes nuts.  It
seems like almost everything nowadays has some sort of computer
circuitry and digital readout. I long for the days when ovens didn't
have brains and were simply ovens.  If there has to be some electrical
add-on in an oven, I'd rather it would be an electron ray tube (green
eye)!

--
http://oliversteiner.com