[AMRadio] HVAC RFI Question

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Sat Jul 29 21:50:11 EDT 2017

I replaced the old HVAC and thermostat with  a modern multi speed, micro controlled, high seer unit with wifi controlled thermostat.I also was expecting problems since the compressor is within 6 feet of open ladder line.Running both a BC610 and a T368 at legal power and I have not experienced any problems.There has not been any issues with operation. However, I am more concerned than ever about lightning strikes.
de KA4JVYMark