[AMRadio] HVAC RFI Question

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Jul 30 22:08:33 EDT 2017

Jim,

We are at the middle of summer meaning the window units are on sale.  I saw
some at our local Wal-Mart in the past couple of days for about 25% off.
You might invest in two or three of them to get you by for this summer.
Then look at those Mitisbutshi   units.  They come charged and all one has
to do is install the wall unit, the couplings are quick connect types,
evacuate, turn on the Freon and away you go.  The control is short if you
put the condenser just outside of where he air handler is.  Maybe you can
order them on line and have the shipped to your door.

I forget exactly but if two of them would handle your house, they may be
less then a standard unit.  I do know hams who have them and RFI issues are
non existent.

Jim
W5JO