[AMRadio] What the ARRL failed to do....

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:57:21 EDT 2017

You can't believe how much crystals improve your high-end sound system -
they provide startling improvements in soundstage and presence. Speaker
wire that has been broken in using crystal oscillators sounds much cleaner
than wire broken in using any other source. Analog crystals of course,
digital crystal oscillators just make my ears bleed.

And for the guitar people - you wouldn't believe the wonderful vintage tone
you get by using vintage crystals. Way better than using old bumblebee
caps....

Spread the word and the factories should re-open within a few weeks......

Nick