[AMRadio] What the ARRL failed to do....

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 16:10:52 EDT 2017

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 2:28 PM, jcandela at prodigy.net
<jcandela at prodigy.net> wrote:

>     Look at qrp-labs product called progrock:
> https://www.qrp-labs.com/progrock.html
>
> Not exactly plug and play, but a workable solution to many applications where you need a stable frequency source.
> They offer filters to make sine wave output.

That's nice I guess, unless you want to operate on 160 m.  It's just
kind of sad that to get what used to be a rock you'd plug into a
socket, now you have to spend $18 and use a lot of circuitry plus a
filter.

What was that saying David Stinson posted a few weeks ago, something
like "progress" means moving from simple and reliable to complex and
unreliable.

73

Rob
K5UJ