[AMRadio] What the ARRL failed to do....

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 17:23:05 EDT 2017

Hams have traditionally led the way in applying new technologies.

I enjoy building and experimenting with RF devices and have long
abandoned quartz crystals for which there is a rapidly diminishing
demand in the world, in favor of modern equivalents.    After the news
about International Crystal came out, I have made one - based on
programmable oscillators made by Epson - available to others on a
limited basis.

http://www.rantechnology.com/four-channel-oscillator-board.html

For more information please contact me by private email.

73, Bob W9RAN