[AMRadio] What the ARRL failed to do....

Hal Dale wb4aeg at zoho.com
Sat Jun 10 17:25:06 EDT 2017

Here's the problem with this.....SIZE....over

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 17:23:05 -0400 Robert Nickels <ranickel at comcast.net> wrote ----

Hams have traditionally led the way in applying new technologies.

I enjoy building and experimenting with RF devices and have long

abandoned quartz crystals for which there is a rapidly diminishing

demand in the world, in favor of modern equivalents. After the news

about International Crystal came out, I have made one - based on

programmable oscillators made by Epson - available to others on a

limited basis.

http://www.rantechnology.com/four-channel-oscillator-board.html

For more information please contact me by private email.

73, Bob W9RAN