[AMRadio] What the ARRL failed to do....

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:41:53 EDT 2017

All three rocks in my BC-610 E were ground from other value surplus crystals. I used 400 grit wet sandpaper instead of carborundum  - making  the figure 8s on the wet paper.I would grind, rinse with water, dry and then test. Repeating the process until I got on frequency.It was not hard at all to do.

de KA4JVYMark