[AMRadio] OT: Speaking of Cystals: Really need a 1770 kHZ FT-243

Doug Hensley w5jv at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 18:06:23 EDT 2017

Speaking of Crystals, I really need a 1770 kHZ FT-243 for my Mackay 3007A receiver.  The original equipment was a Petersen Type Z-1 made in Council Bluffs, Iowa.  The crystal is used in an IF stage added to later units.

SInce this falls in the 160 meter range, I assume everytime a ham saw the frequency, he pulled it out, stuck it in his pocket and then threw it in a crystal storage box somewhere.  Seen lots of the receivers with this IF stage but none have crystals.

Name your price if you have one.

CHeers,

Doug W5JV