[AMRadio] Jeff May, W0XV, SK

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:05:00 EST 2017

This is terrible news.  Completely unexpected.  Jeff had not long ago
put a rig he got from K9YQQ on the air and was enjoying every minute
of it.  This just after Jim KJ9T recently passing away.  I got to meet
Jeff once when he was up here at a northern Illinois hamfest selling
microphones (and I got a great deal on one--his prices were fair and
decent).  My condolences to his family and all the hams down South who
worked Jeff regularly.

And, you all take care of yourselves.  We don't need more SKs.

Rob
K5UJ