[AMRadio] Jeff May, W0XV, SK

Mike - WZ5Q wz5q at wz5q.net
Wed Mar 1 08:41:11 EST 2017

What?! I had no idea. My gosh that was so sudden.
     I was wondering why he wasn't on the air in the early morning as I
would usually catch him on 3885Kc.
     Wow, that is a great blow to our AM Community, Jeff was what an AM
Operator was all about. He wasn't shy about telling you if there was
something wrong on your signal, but quick to tell you when you sounded
great. No Candy Coating from Jeff! He was a great builder and has built
some nice equipment like the 813 Amplifier that matches his Harvey
Wells, the 4-1000A Amplifier he just finished, etc. I know he was really
enjoying his Borgi built Transmitter and sounded terrific on it, He was
proud of that.
     I feel privileged to have been a friend of Jeff,  I will surely
miss him.
     My deepest condolences go out to all family members and friends on
this reflector.

73 Jeff

Mike
WZ5Q